Monday, October 10, 2011

8 I'm Back...Sort Of.

Hello, all! I'm back! In case you're wondering why I've returned, well, let me tell you although I may back, but my style will be slightly different. First, I've returned because there were some good shit happening during my absence. I honestly did missed blogging here and when it comes to Tila, it brings a lot of chuckles and blogging about them was fun, sometime exhausting, but fun regardless.

Secondly, so, with blogging back in business, what is this difference am I talking about? We all know my opinions about Tila Tequila were pretty extreme. I've decided to be less harsh and rather share the latest news in a more mature way. I hope this won't scare you away. If you would like to write an article, please email me. If you have photos to share, make sure it's hosted by twitpic or imageshack. File attachments will be rejected! Thank you for showing your support and I look forward to blogging. Also, because we all have lives and things to do, I can't cover all the latest news this time, so bear with me, okay? Thank you.

QOCAP

8 comments:

BigPoppaPhat said...

Can't wait for your return! The internet has been boring without you!

Joann said...

What a pleasant surprise. Welcome back QOCAP.

RockitQueen said...

Woo hoo! Welcome back, QOCAP! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the latest fuckery

Haywood Jablome said...

This longtime lurker says "welcome back"!

Joann said...

Told you the skank would come back and start tweeting like nothing happen on Friday.

Nitwit can't even man up and explain to all her loyal AOI in Ohio why she didn't appear Friday after all SHE WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD THEM TO COME PARTY WITH HER!!!!. Skank is a liar and a coward. LMAO.

FUYU said...

Yay QOCAP! So happy to see a new post! I've been lurking reading the comments ever since. Welcome back!!

chunks said...

Wahey! Good to have you back qocap. And thanks to qocap, Joann the legendary, rockit queen, awwsumkitteh and the rest of you for keeping us lurkers updated in the comments. As for the rest of you, I actually missed seeing your usernames/putdowns/opinions so looking forward to a new chapter :) As much as I resent the fact that Tila exists, I like this little hivemind!

Unknown said...

good to see you back!