Saturday, September 25, 2010

4 Will Tila Die on Thursday, August 16, 2012?

So, while Grandma Tila is on another vacation (*violent cough* even though she doesn't have a job and made a recent appearance on the Logo channel), and out of boredom, decided to resume going through her old tweets hosted by celebritytweets.com. I'll say it again: I find that website actually useful. However, I am not too fond of her old gangsta tweets archived with an url name of "celebrity" because, face it folks, this bitch ain't no celebrity. She's just an infamous over-charging whore; an ugly-looking one, that is.

Anyways, with patience, you'll eventually find some crazy Tila tweets I'm sure she herself have already forgotten. Right, Tila?


On Monday, September 6, 2010, I've shared this tweet and just recently, Tila posted this garbage:

Really, Tila? Did you like, forget about this project and needed a reminder and said, whoopsie! I forgot about that lie! The first time you've ever mentioned about this was tweeted on Saturday, May 9, 2009! Here's the second and the last time we've ever heard (or at least I did) about your bullshit Iphone application lie:


About 3 weeks? How about NEVER?! God, and you still have fans?! They are truly the dumbest fanbase...ever!

Sorry for sidetracking. As I was saying, I never thought Tila daydreamed about dying. I think she really wants to die. And you know what? She's so full of shit I actually laughed...hard...when I discovered these tweets! Please join me anytime! Let's go back in time and help you refresh your memory:



No, I did not make up these tweets. Clicking on a tweet will take you to her celebritytweets.com archive's unique permanent link. And let us not forget about her hilarious video of her bloody arm. Video on the right column. So, she has cried wolf too many times. Should we pity her or make fun of her? I choose the latter. Suicide is a personal choice, so, if she wants to end her stupid life, let her. Not my concern. People who brag about self-inflicting and threatening to kill themselves are attention-seeking, desire sympathy, and don't really want to die. People who intentionally attempt to take their own lives have patterns and among the patterns does not include blatant warning signs of announcing to kill themselves. If they were serious, why tell their loved ones who will intervene?

Someone like Tila, will certainly not receive any sympathy...at least from me. She has mocked too many of those who truly suffered such as losing babies, mocking charity organizations, mocking orphanages to name a few. If she dies, I wouldn't give a rat's ass. Fortunately though, I doubt she'll take her own life. But just in case she does, don't fucking blame me. I hold no responsibility, nor enabled her to do so. All I did was shared these tweets and offered my opinion. And Tila tweeting she doesn't care is another bullshit. If she didn't, she wouldn't be tweeting shitload of garbage via internet. She's just milking for sympathy from the ignorant masses. Too bad the smart ones catches on pretty quickly and just laughs. Well, enjoy!












Idiot. Ta, bitch!

4 comments:

BigPoppaPhat said...

LMAO, I remember all her MySpace updates of her announcing her suicide. I was thinking, if she was so serious why is she plastering it all over MySpace with links? And for weeks, then started the whole pregnancy fiasco.

Bella Sera said...

Can't we push that date up a year? I'm ready to start chilling the champagne.

Joann said...

If she wants to call her own death date, it's on her and I won't have any sympathy.

The only thing I wanted was to get her banned off of Facebook/Twitter/YouTube, etc.. She wants to play God, then that's icing on the cake for me.

Blondie said...

Tila,take a bow bitch 'cause you're through!