Tuesday, May 11, 2010

0 Tila's Army: Expressing Themselves #1

Believe it or not, but if you want to meet the world's stupidest online users, simply visit Miss Tila's facebook page and start interacting with random fans. I feel like I'm sitting on a record player, answering their insipid, yet repetitive, questions when leaving a comment. "Why do you join her fan page if you're not a fan of her?"

In my previous entry, I've mentioned of being new to Facebook and assumed you must join someone's page to leave comments, correct? Many of the haters offered their valid reasons, but to no avail of reaching fans' conscience. They must be kids, and this should obviously activate red flags. If I were a parent and caught my child visiting Tila's whichever website, the kid would wish he/she wasn't born.

I wouldn't like having fans who are that dumb, but, because Miss Tila is an infamy, she might as well accept having fans that are kids or people who are not intelligent. Few days ago, I had a wonderful time conversing with a Tila fan. The result is undoubtedly hilarious and sad. See for yourself:




0 comments: