Thursday, December 2, 2010

44 Dear Visitors: A Proposal

A reader, Joann, requested I should share this idea with you guys. This idea had been suggested before as a matter of fact but the lack of attempt got an inclusive result, so it doesn't hurt to try this time. If this proposal succeeds, it would have a devastating effect on our poor Tila Tequila, but most importantly, devastate her ad revenue and site traffic, which is part of her income since she doesn't have a full-time job (unless she's still hooking quietly).

Without haters, Tila would be more less than what she is today, whatever the fuck that is. There are more haters and it is the haters who are the fuels to her demanding needs for attention and the incentive to remain alive. If haters go away, her site will practically be dead because the lack of fanbase. If that wasn't true, then what's with these overwhelming negative comments and thumb downs? Surely Tila and her fans wouldn't pretend to be us to help proof their case that we're all psychos (does voodoo ring any bell?), right? I mean, let's face it, who's more of a psycho by cutting their arms, seducing minors, and proclaiming to save us all from evil as oppose to leaving negative feedbacks?

Not only from haters, but Tila is lucky enough that very few online tabloids have little interest in her but what kind of news is this skank selling, though? Upcoming films? Upcoming gigs? No. It's usually about suing some poor innocent target of sexual harassment without sufficient evidence or being stalked. Tila does not thrive on fans. Tila does not thrive from the media. Tila thrives on negativism. Don't believe me? Read any Tila hate blogs you can find and despite their hateful objectivity, the revelation is pretty alarming and it makes you wonder why she has some fans in the first place. The answer is simple: Tila Tequila has no genuine talent in any respectable fields and her only way to have a spotlight whatsoever is to act like a crazy bitch. The crazier, the better. That's her motto. Hell, she alone, promotes hatred and violence subconsciously (she believes she's spreading positive energy). And sadly, today's society loves trashy shows...ahem, like A Shot At Love.

Being nice won't get Tila anywhere (not that I'm calling her nice), since she doesn't have anything to stand out besides her fake wonky breasts, so like any trashy people out there, chose to be insipid and crazy to get noticed, hoping to get a break eventually and if it means to manipulate and use others along the way, then so be it. As a matter of fact, it goes with the territory for those struggling people. Tila have said numerous times that it is haters who made her famous and I use the term, famous, very loosely. She's right on this one because there's more of us and trust me, we're so far from being appreciated, otherwise, we're thanked with sarcasm. Not only that, this is the best evidence and proof that whenever she says "the haters made me famous," she's literally saying "fuck you" to her own fans. She never thanked them for making her famous, but thanked them for kissing her disgusting ass instead. The joke's on them for being blind all this time. You can get more information about Tila's treatment toward her underage naive fans here.

One of my favorite movies includes Jawbreaker. If you haven't seen this film, do so. In a nutshell, there's this nerdy lonely girl who has hard time fitting in the school she goes to and there's these popular, but evil, girls who took her under their wings and made her just as popular. However, an action from the girl pissed them off and out of retaliation, embarrassed her, which resulted in the loss of her own popularity. Here's the scene on YouTube where the popular girls got pissed off and took away the girl's popularity. Unfortunately, I can't embed the clip as it's disabled.

Why am I bringing this up? There's a little parallel here in my opinion. If Tila truly believes it was us, haters, that made her famous, then we have the power to take away her so-called fame at discretion. We made her, folks. If this bitch continues to taunt and challenge us, then let us take away the privilege we've given her and see how she likes to be ignored completely and without us, her so-called fame and little army will dissipate because no one is paying any attention to her. No attention from the general public, no one would offer this twit jobs, even grand opening for strip club appearances.
Keep playing with fire and you'll bargain more than what you've asked for. After all, Tila, we made you famous. Those are your own words, not ours. And ranting we've lost the privilege to have fun with of ridiculing you have no effects on most of us, at least me for instance. To rant about haters whining and crying they're unable to comment fails to amuse me. I find it quite offending because this is not a tragic loss and we've played this game before. Everyone knows she can't keep this requirement going no more than two days, if not, a day. Why she does it is to feel control. She's basically a tyrannical administrator. I think she makes a perfect housewife for Kim Jong II. She considers hate comments as spam and thus, bans anyone who insults her and getting under her skin is easier than opening a pickle jar. Yes, she's that sensitive.

She calls haters mentally unstable, stalking "bumfuck" criminals but I highly beg to differ. Hey, maybe I should buy Tila a mirror for Christmas now that we *coughs* know where she lives. Ya think? Sorry, but sending her anything is not worth my time and money. Anyways, sorry for this long entry but I feel it was necessary to make our point. Tila is convinced we've made her famous. And aren't we all sick and tired of not being appreciated? Well, I think it's time we take away her privilege by making her a complete no-body. The goal may not make her really go away, but if we all work together, we can effect this bitch in other legal ways where we're safe no matter what! I'm saying this because Tila is a natural-born suer and can't sue us for not coming to her shitty site. Who generates more site traffic really? The haters or the fans? Would it be a coincidence if the traffic diminished once the haters stop visiting or remains the same?

Yes! It can happen if we try and work together! And you know what's the best part of this challenge? You don't have to do a damn thing! Tila thinks we have no lives and live only for her. Well, my friends, let's prove this ugly bitch wrong by not visiting her site. Let us create the duration and see what kind of results we'll get. The longer the hiatus, the better the results would be. Face it, Tila's entries are the same. Tila has her facebook and twitter page (I doubt she'll make them private), so go there if you want to know her latest ...whatever, or best of all, just surf Tila hate blogs as we'll do the reports for you.

Not going to her website will effect her ad revenue. No high traffic? No business. Ad blocks are not enough. Like I said earlier, that's part of her income. If you really want to piss off Tila, stop going to her site upon the dates we've set up for. You won't miss any big news as we'll be reporting for you. I would like to see haters accept and take this challenge seriously to see what happens. Tila and her fans will become desperate to the point they'll impersonate us. This will also prove how many fans Tila really has. Who has a lot of time sitting on their ass all day and night commenting under different names? That's what I mean by having the hiatus long as possible. No one can keep up the charade. And if those morons do impersonate as haters (they'll risk of being kicked out as their IP address can be seen), good luck wasting your time by using different computers you can access to. As for us, haters, can just sit back and do nothing and get sources elsewhere. Remember, our goal is to effect her ad revenue, site traffic, and prove Tila needs us. We don't need her. She's a toy we all like to play and discard with.

So, if people are willing to accept this challenge by avoiding her misstilaomg.com website, hallo out and pass this message to other haters you know and we'll have further discussions for ideas or revisions. Also, I'm no good at understanding site traffic analysis, so if anyone knows a reliable site and can understand the statistics, that would be very helpful!

As much as I want this challenge to be accepted, I doubt no one would try as haters are scattered all over the net and they'll miss the memo or not interested at all. I mean, it's not like there's haters headquarter, right? This is just an idea, folks. So, if you want to voice your opinion, please do so. We would like to hear from you.

44 comments:

Joann said...

Thanks QOCAP, you got the point across a thousand times better than I could. You are appreciated.

Mom said...

Count me in.

shaniqua said...

That last paragraph pretty much summed it up. It's a great idea, one that has definately been brought before, from the haters on Facebook, to the ones on Twitter. We've had boycotts, dozens of people trying to spread the word to avoid her site, and go to the three or four blogs that called her out on her shit to keep up with what was happening. I for one, did just that. I've never been on her tilaomg.com website, not once. Not even to see what all the fuss was about.

In spite of great effort, it just didn't happen. Even haters with names we recognized couldn't resist fucking with her when she did something shocking. I haven't followed what was going on on Facebook for a while, because people are so passionate about fighting the battle with Tina or with her little fanbase, and it doesn't matter that it's like arguing with a brick wall. Every time, something would happen and it proved too hard to resist jumping into battle. Aside from what was the core group of "haters", there are people all over the world, that are probably just hearing about her from stunts everywhere, from her London visit to the Juggalos, who have no idea about any of the blogs or that she's affected people enough to stand up as a group and protest what she's doing, and they're out there, too. Hating.

So yeah, I'd love to see people drive her away by ignoring her. I'd love to see people stop giving her hits just because they want something to laugh at, trying to comment like anything they say will get through her mutant, irrational head, and believing that giving thumbs down will somehow show the army how stupid their adoration is. Because it just won't happen. She's had almost a year of it, and nothing gets through at all. I know that silencing all that WOULD make that difference, it just takes sticking to it. For more than a day's worth of boycotting. Because when she notices that her comments are way down, she's going to open it back up. When she's not getting enough attention, she's going to pull a stunt to get people to come yell at her. And they will.

Anyway, I let you and the Rotspot go check things out, and sum it up for me. I wish more people would.

Queen of Copy and Paste said...

That's what I fear of. I know some haters won't be able to hold back the urge, but if the majority of them do and participate this challenge, then we'll be able succeed. Also, we'll make sure most of the regular haters will get the memo by announcing this challenge at Tila's failed blog ahead of time before the scheduled dates.

If the haters are tired of Tila's bullshit rants about us needing her and have no lives, then prove this bitch wrong, and if they won't and interact during the challenge, then she has won on their part. It's their choice, really. We really don't need to do anything dramatic except not go to her site for a while. If the challenge becomes a success, then Tila can't rant and accuse about it anymore. After all, that is her main defense, so let's destroy it!

Some Dude said...

We can try that, however Tila searches out every article written about her on the net, no matter who has written it. We've got her to respond to stuff she would only know if she's read it off TRS. Odds are she reads this site too.

However, her fans don't. So Tila would take our boycott, and post on her site "The haters gave up, we've beat them, we're too powerful" knowing full well why we weren't at her site mocking her, but her fans would believe her. We could hand a Tila fan an apple, if Tila said it was a giraffe, they would try and feed it. They're that programmed to believe what she says.

So while I'm willing to try it, I also believe it could be used against us. But if she was making that much $ from visits, she wouldn't have quit her celebrity blog.

Queen of Copy and Paste said...

@lolercopter I understand. But, this bitch knows deep down she's just fulling herself because one, we're here to prove both sides and two, once our point has been proven, haters will come flooding at her site mocking the hell out of her. I mean, it felt good to reveal the truth about her new home on most part, right? Wouldn't the haters want to feel that "good" again by having another win?

Her AOI may be stupid as hell, but I'm sure some of them visit Tila hate sites and would know the real truth, but would not dare to speak out. I mean, are you saying if Tila says Santa Claus and unicorns are real, do you think all of them believe her?

And besides, if haters want in on this challenge, the very first thing we'll do is announce this game at her flog. Hell, let this bitch thinks she won by silencing us. We know she rarely wins. And if she truly thinks we all need her, the least she can do is accept our challenge as well instead of being a total chicken shit and twist things around. That is being a fucking coward and we all know Tila called us cowards numerous times.

So, I challenge Tila Tequila to a duel if many haters agree to participate. Will she accept or be a coward by doing exactly as you said which is very likely.

And since you're interested to try and the trs has a stronger voice, can you help us spread this challenge as well?

BigPoppaPhat said...

Who the hell is Joann? Lol

BigPoppaPhat said...

I always thought a tilaomg boycott would devistate her traffic, I only been to her site once just to see the comment sections for myself. I would like to see what's shed do once she "beat" the haters and only has her fans left.

Anonymous said...

I'm down with that.

If the so-called "jeliz haterz" want to "hate" or communicate her triflin' broke-down ways, it can be done via twitter.

In fact, lots of TRUTH can be revealed via twitter.

Unknown said...

I'm down. Pass it along to TRS and get some retweets. It's time to watch her squirm.

Mimi said...

Here is the link to Alexa.com where you can get site traffic info on her flog.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/http://www.misstilaomg.com

Joann said...

I know some of us will not go along with this and that is their choice but I'm hoping more do than don't.

Evidently Tila thinks she's dealing with people with the same mentality as her AOI's. She needs to learn she's mistaken.

Unknown said...

I'll retweet!

BigPoppaPhat said...

Tilaomg traffic down 41% in the last 3 months? Hohohohoho!

Bella Sera said...

Commenting or not commenting on her site won't impact me either way as far as my life goes. Contrary to what she thinks, it's just a minority of people who wait for each new post or instigate fights with her retarded Army. Stop thinking of it as a battle and just fucking DON"T go to her shitty blog. As someone said above, if you need your daily dose of crazy just read her Twitter rants.

Hanah said...

I have no problem avoiding her site, but I doubt it will work since there are just too many haters out there.

Plus, as cruel as this may sound, she's a little puppet that entertains me when I want her to, when I want some fun I read her twitter/visit her blog/read the funny hater comments. The crazier she gets the more fun for me and then I can close my laptop and go on with my life. Of course there are those moments when I think "wow, is there no one in her life to help her to get sober/sane? This is too sad" but mostly I don't see her as a human being, just a source of entertainment.
So like I said, I'll definitely participate in this boycott, but think we take our own fun away more than we hurt her.

BigPoppaPhat said...

A boycott might make a slight impact, bit according to Alexa (the link above), her traffic has been steady declining over the past few months anyway. Probably her fan base dwindling away. I get my Tila news from here and TRS. You can't have a intelligent conversation on her flog from what I've seen.

cantthinkofcoolnamesoiamjustme said...

I accept this mission...it should be interesting to see how this all goes down in the end. I'll refrain from my addiction to daily giggles.
Hi..my name is justme and I am adicted to giggling at Tila. *hangs head in shame*

BigPoppaPhat said...

What will even be funnier is when tila will open the comments section back up and says the haters can return but none of them do.

Misty said...

I'm in. I have often thought about this and once participated in "black out" on twitter - unfortunately the Angie tapes surfaced and for any of you that followed then know the debactle that occurred.

I predict we will start this and Tina will do something outrageous that will cause people to be unable to resist the urge to comment. That is usually her MO. Frankly, I don't go to her blog, I did yesterday because I was interested in seeing how many comments there were now that our jellus haterz have been banned. Honestly, I can avoid the site altogether.

Tina does read all the blogs about her and acts accordingly. The trick for us I think will be not being reactive when she starts her shenanigans in reponse. I can do it.

Actually, Qocap, you know what I really think would be funny - add other z lists to your blog - even if just temporarily - kate gosselin, dina lohan or hell the whole lohan family, etc. It will drive Tina mad if she is not the center of the attention.

Sue said...

Since the only thing that was fun about her blog were the "hater" comments, this is an easy one, so I am in :o)

BigPoppaPhat, you are so right! I don't even consider myself a hater, just someone with a brain. People that don't like Tina should just leave it at checking this blog and the TRS for a look inside the mind of a mad person to get the lol's :o)

Misty said...

I am not a hater either, I consider myself more of a shall we say "apathetic voyeur". I could care less what happens with Tina. However, I do take pleasure in watching her demise - karma slut bitch!

Although, there are times when her crass careless comments on sensitive subject matter agitates me, it is no more so than if I heard a co-worker make those remarks and I called them out on it. I am here purely for the intrigue of examining the psychosis. I work in the field, so insanity intrigues me.

Anonymous said...

I never commented on her flog and rarely used thumbs up/thumbs down, and to be honest I was even getting bored with the comments, which were the same ole' same ole' from fans and haters alike. (If I had to read one more "Don't be rude to Miss Tila" or "Eat my shorts" from HOMERBART...) Anyhoo, it's just as much fun to read her Twitter rants...and BOY is she ranting again!!

el Poopo said...

I've been banned for 3 weeks on commenting anything on her site..maybe because she might've recognized my IP address of where i work...she's very familiar with my company haha...anyway, im down for it 100% i totally agree with no haters, no traffic = Tila missing out on attention she so very needs.. she can post blogs and say "Tila Army we win!!!!" but who really cares? All those lil kids in the army with thier WEAK comments really doesn't me me mad personally...They can rejoice all they want but that site will become boring for ALL of them in 1 week guaranteed because MOST of her fans go on there regularly just to check on on haters and try to retaliate with lame responses....I LOVE QOCAP!!!!

Miss Pissy Pants said...

It won't be hard for me to not go there. I only ever went to make fun of her and her 3 or 4 "fans". I really didn't bother to read her posts, as they're usually all the same drivel.

FUYU said...

I've been boycotting since day one of her "MY BLOG IS SO SUCCESSFUL, I GET 1 BILLION HITS AN HOUR!" drug rant. I only visited one other time when I clicked on a RT thinking it would take me to another site about what she was ranting about.

That's what I'm wondering though... is anyone going to at least be there for caps? I used to rely on TilaTruth and TRS for them but if we completely boycot we might miss out on a huge lie. She might think that since the haters aren't there anymore she'll throw something out there that she thinks she might be able to get away with. Might be a big one since she thinks no one (with a brain) is looking.

Queen of Copy and Paste said...

@Fuyu, I'll still go to her site to screencap her latest entries. :)

I'm glad many of you guys are willing to accept this challenge. This should be really interesting, but most of all, prove who's more right: Us or Tila? Remember, Tila can be pretty clever at times, so she'll try to lure us back by any means. Don't fall into her traps! If most of the majority of haters give in, then she has won and that we really need her. Prove her wrong by simply avoiding her website on the dates we're given.

If any of us feel temptations to communicate with her, we can leave her lovely comments like on her facebook and twitter page.

If Tila wants to play games with the haters, then let's play.

Joann said...

QOCAP said in part...."If Tila wants to play games with the haters, then let's play". You are so on point with that statement.

She CAN be clever when it comes to edging people on and making them do what she wants them to do.

She's like a spoiled child who wants to get her way all the time and if you don't give in to her sweet talking to get her way she'll turn vindictive in a New York minute and say things to make a person get angry at her or turn submissive and kiss her ass(Mr. Bradshaw).

I notice on her next to her last post she was trying to answer "nicely" to the haters who were making fun of her..."ah baby I have nothing but love for you"...."I'm sorry you feel that way"....next thing you know all haters are banned. I was LMAO.

Chick actually thinks everyone is stupid but her.

I have no problem NOT commenting on her piece of crap blog. It's a done deal for me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous said...

***Sorry for the deleted post above! I had an error that bothered me!***

I have been proposing this for quite awhile. I have often wondered why people haven't realized that anytime "Haters" have stayed away from her flog she has done something outrageous and then the hits come back in a wave of numbers. This "Banning" will be reversed in a few days out of the goodness of her cold miserable heart and she'll expect everyone to come back to comment and welcome her back with her stupid thumbs up or down system. Funny how I am one of the hardest of the hardcore haters (from afar mind you!) from everything she has ever said and done to mock my painful situations in life and yet I have slipped through the cracks in her "security system" of weeding out the haters. I have never once been banned, even after leaving the occasional comment!

It is funny to me how she has ALWAYS taken haters comments and then used them to fill in the gaps or correct her own lies.There are just too many to point out, but case in point, recently everyone has been commenting about how she treats Onyx and how she doesn't even have a doggie bed. Voila! She suddenly after 3 years goes and gets a doggie bed for her and puts pictures up. By everyone NOT commenting and staying away, it truly will drive her crazy. It's not just about ad revenue, it is about breaking her. I would really love to see it go further and not comment on her Facebook or Twitter either, but hey, that's just me! I'd like to have a whole month of not commenting at all and see just how far she goes.

This sounds extreme but remember how TRS was on lockdown? It'd be nice if these blogs were on invitation only for a month. Can you imagine her rage at not being able to read about herself? The antics would surely begin.... Just food for thought!

Queen of Copy and Paste said...

@Really Tila? LOL That would be interesting.

I seriously wish the haters who only participate at Tila's flog but don't go to Tila hate sites would know about this challenge and chime in. The more haters we can reach, the better our chances of really devastating our poor Tila!

Anonymous said...

I'm on board with not paying attention to the ugly trollop.

Apparently, Paralyzed queefy is trying to get admin authority on Tina's flog so she can weed out "jelis hater" comments. That chick is so far up Tina's ass, it ain't even funny.

I'm tired of Tina's incessant need/cry for attention. She seriously needs to go away now.

Queen of Copy and Paste said...

@imoutofit Wow....Tila's like, fuck no bitch! I'm the boss, not you, so sit yo ass down and resume kissing mine! ParalyzedQueen: ;>__<;

MeMe XOXO said...

I am definitely in :)

Btw, this is going to be a stupid question but can anyone tell me what exactly were the Angie tapes? I hear them being brought up a lot but don't really know what they are.

Anonymous said...

@QOCAP You (and hopefully TRS and others) may need to start a campaign before announcing a blackout/boycott. Reach out via videos on YouTube and other video sites. Post the videos here. Hopefully the other sites will post the videos there as well.

Just an idea.

Moogle said...

FYI: You never needed to use an email addy to post on her Flog. But I digress.

@Qocap: Count me in, although I had my share of shits and giggles clowning on her and BBJ. She makes it too easy! Heh.

I couldn't resist and took a gander today and saw all the thumbs down. That was disappointing in the way that it shows "jelis h8rz" are continuously giving her hits. But then I got to thinking that perhaps Thien has ordered her retardobots to purposely click the thumbs down so as to make it appear the "h8rz" are still around.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BigPoppaPhat said...

What will even be funnier is when tila will open the comments section back up and says the haters can return but none of them do.
12/03/2010 7:42 AM

ooooooooooooooooooooo

I was just thinking the same thing. That would be the ultimate sweet revenge.


Carry on!

Moogle said...

P.S. Thanks for allowing us to freely publish our comments without having to wait for admin approval.

I totally understand why TRS decided that the option was in their best interests and I'm not dissing them in any way, however, it's rather nice to be able to post in real time.

Sorry, I tend to blather nonsensically at times. Too much vino in my empty belly. Zoinks!

cantthinkofcoolnamesoiamjustme said...

@me me ...
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/LostAndFound/found-obsessed-mentally-ill-stalker/12607052...
this is what I found on angie tapes.. I had never heard of them either until just recently. Looks to be another freakazoid looking out for THE freakazoid. If I have gotten this wrong, someone tell me...

Joann said...

@cantthink, I know nothing about this or any Angie tapes. I don't trust anything when it comes to Tila, she COULD be doing this herself or getting someone to do it for her.

Queen of Copy and Paste said...

Hey, everybody. I was thinking of setting the date for one month, in January. That way, our little snake won't try to use the "oh, it's cause of the holidays" excuse and the longer our challenge is, the better the results. What do you think? I went to her site and those thumb downs are still active, but is it a coincidence most of them haven't reached past ten (I perused one comment page, so maybe I should judge too quickly...*shrugs*) yet?

Anyways, I've decided to go there less and less, getting myself warmed up. :)

Joann said...

Fine with me QOCAP.

I wonder if she's doing the thumbs down thing herself to make her AOI's think it's the haters doing it. As I said before, I put nothing pass Tila to make herself look like she's in the right.

I don't have FB or Twitter so I don't have to worry about leaving comments there.

Anonymous said...

January sounds good to me. Let's see how crazy she can get to have us "hating" on her again :P

Anonymous said...

The Angie tapes were a few tiwtter users that are not really on there anymore who called Tila and taped the conversations. One impersonated a teenage girl who was pregnant and trying to give/sell her baby to Tila. Deb hates my guts and I was very limitedly involved in the whole fiasco. The "tapes" were tried to sell to radar online but at the end parts were released and nobody would buy them. The people that the crazy chatlintila aka Deb accused of being involved were not involved at all. It was a prank gone horribly wrong and like I said the parties who did the talking and recording are no longer around except 1 from another blog and how much she was involved still remains to be debated. That is it. Nothing more. That Deb lady is on a personal crusade, she was anti tila and then went for pro tila after the tapes. She had nothing to do with it but decided that she would be butthurt because she believed they were real recordings from a real teenager. She keeps a blog that talks about internet stalkers which is hypocritical cuz she is the worst of them all besides Jackie the janitor.

Queen of Copy and Paste said...

@Damagedroses Wwwwwhat? Damn...fake or not, I still want to hear it. I've seen that "Angie" name before, but couldn't figure out why it was there.