Friday, June 4, 2010

0 Tila is going to Celebrity Rehab for more fame!

This is like almost waking up from a nightmare, only to realize nightmare followed you into the real world.



I'll be bluffing if I said no, but, because Tila makes an ass out of herself and me being in a bad mood right now, need something to stimulate happy moments, so, be my guest, bitch! Do not jump with joy just yet, peeps. Tila Tequila is not going to rehab to better herself.







Tila, the ultimate famewhore, stated if she goes to rehab and everything goes swell, VH1 might, or may, offer her a television deal. So, in a way, going to the rehab is her meal ticket for more fame. To make sure her selfish plans work, Tila published letters (thanks to Tilasrotspot staffs) to Lindsay Lohan recently from her *coughs* gossip site and thankfully, Lindsay was smart enough to not feed the troll by avoiding her and declining to participate.

So, you see, Tila, who admits of being an ambien junkie, does not care about herself and pursue what she desires most: Fame. This is very sad. She is the most pathetic human being to exist in my opinion. I have never acknowledged someone so delusional. Tila, you better get help before you hurt someone, seriously. You are fucking dangerous to yourself and to others. I will continue voicing my opinion later on today.

0 comments: