Wednesday, June 9, 2010

0 Get them hater bitches! War impending!

Tila must be really raged beyond our expectations! Seriously! Just a few days ago, our mogul-wanna-be friend pulled a stunt, which backfired, and then led to this puerile, yet amusing, new hate letter! But first, let me say that Tila receives myriad of comments from her Dear Diary and other irrelevant entries as oppose to celebrity news. This should signify Tila that no one gives a shit about her gossip site, but her personal, self-promoting bizarre thoughts. That said, let's have a look at her latest tweets:



Okay, now her stupid latest "Dear Diary" entry:







Okay, first of all, the people behind you are NOT your armies! If you observe closely, most of them have the "who the fuck is that hoe?" expressions. Nice try, dumbass! And whoever wants to join your Tila Army is gotta be one of the world's stupidest people to exist in today's society.


Wait...I'm confused here. Did Titla mean "entry" because blog has its own meaning. According to dictionary.com:



Blog? Entry? Gossip site? The fuck is the difference?! As long as I continue archiving my really old pictures and claiming myself as "Hottie of the Week", my little children fans will continue coming back to my website which I cleverly disguise it as a gossip site! Whoops...did I typed this out loud?



Titla Bacteria is oblivious about the true nature of her unfortunate situation. Calling haters "stalkers" shouldn't be overlooked. To consider us, haters, to be stalkers, we must do more than just criticize and often, insult the bitch...like making voodoo dolls for instance. But on a serious note, Tila is infamous, and therefore, receives attention. She's complaining because most of the comments are negative. If it were the other way around, she would not be bitching.

All these haters are getting to her and the only way of coping is by trying to twist things around, making us look like the bad guys. Who is the real culprit? Who is the one that lied about pregnancy, miscarriages, future ambassadorship for Vietnam, adopting children, charity organization, suicide attempts, joking about rape and so forth? Your move, Tila.





Another sigh. And I thought Tila would know by now that no one feels sorry and finally stop her "poor me" cries. But, I guess I'm wrong. She cried "poor me" quite a lot, actually.



Because you blocked out certain words before blocking IP addresses. Awwww...don't be so mean, Tila! Truth hurts, doesn't it?




Really, Tila? When you first launched your pathetic and failing gossip site, anyone can post without registering. Like most standard procedures, all that is required is a name and email address (which does not do valid checks mind you) and there, you're free to post! But, foolishly thinking that requiring will stop the flow of negative comments, you changed your mind and went back to neutral. I did leave a comment regarding about this requirement and although I would like to think it influenced her, but the bitch omitted the requirement for other reason: Tila, a self-proclaim multiple-personality disorder sufferer, would have to register a username and an email account for each comment. Had she said this, I would agree with no hesitation and for once, made a valid point.


LOL! Riiight, and, so you begged your Army to bash your detractors and declare war? God, you're dumb! I can't take you seriously, anymore.



Another LOL! She tried sending Tilasrotspot bloggers a cease and a desist letter via email! Wow...so embarrassing! She, and the sender, failed miserably.



LOL. Well, here's a problem, Tila: I don't reside in California. I haven't received my first cease and desist letter, and I'm pretty sure this threat isn't meant for me either, but, either way, GOOD LUCK! WOW...you are so crying for help! All these bullies are sooooo meanie and my fans are just adolescence, sluts, and or Johns!!



"We are peaceful and loving people"...what a fucking joke. Thank God you're done with your bullshit rambling.

0 comments: