Friday, June 4, 2010

0 The Storm is coming!

On May 31st, our favorite mogul-wanna-be friend posted an idiom (see snapshot below).


The correct idiom is "calm Before the Storm," you Einstein dumbass!

And

Titla Bacteria tweeted a vague message on that same day:


This tweet sparked little hope for me. What was that hope? Like many people, I was hoping she would officially retire from Hollywood and go back down the corner of the street, prostituting, where she actually belongs. But, much to my chagrin, it's unlikely until we have a miracle.




I have nothing to say at this time except declare a prayer for the safety of others around her, even though I'm an atheist.

UPDATE: I find it odd for someone who's going to a rehab could be this jolly. But, then again, Tila is really doing this for the sake of getting her "sober" show. No wonder so many people hate her.



On May 29, I was mocking Tila's intelligence, even pointing out her love for quantum physics, which I refuse to believe because she's just that dumb. This dumb bitch certainly came here and couple days later, she tweets these bullshit? I wouldn't be surprised if that poster who left me comments is really her.




I think she meant delinquent honor roll.

0 comments: