Tuesday, July 6, 2010

0 Tila's Lindsay Lohan

Going to Tila's twitter is what I do before going to her gossip *cough* celebrity news website. You know, there's the saying: You have to work hard for your meal. Well, if Tila wants traffic, she needs to write something worthy enough for me to stop by...which is successful only when she's talking about herself. I get celebrity news elsewhere.

Anyways, so Tila must be jumping with joy. Why? Read the entry below:



This entry was published back in May 23, 2010 mind you. It's quite pathetic how Tila is calling Lindsay "Coke-Face" and even had the nerve to ask "Who does she think she is?? GOD?" when Tila confessed she abuses drugs and called herself "a child of God" here and there.

Why is Tila obsessed with Lohan? Little twit wrote an open letter to the real celebrity back in May 4, 2010:


"SO Lindz….. I literally told my friends a few days ago that it’s so sad that Me, Miss Tila, Once just a Myspace girl turned Reality star, and I now have surpassed Lindsay Lohan! Girl that is sad!!!! Cuz to me, you were the LEGIT SUPERSTAR, THE MOVIE STAR! And now, you have let a once Reality Star, Miss Tila, Surpass you!!! Come on girl!!!!!! I’m not here bashing you!"

Oh, no, you didn't!!!!!!!




"(Note to haters: NO I AM NOT TRYING TO BE HER FRIEND, I KNOW HER AND MET HER IN REAL LIFE MANY TIMES, I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP THIS YOUNG GIRL! SO STOP BEING NEGATIVE ALL THE TIME AND LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR BEFORE JUDGING OTHERS!)"
If you know and met her many times, then, why is tweeting your only way to contact her? Huh? ...Yeah, exactly! She doesn't fucking know you! Quit trying to act like you're somebody when you're still a nobody, if not, at least equivalent to Kate Gosselin, Heidi Montag, or Nadya Suleman (Octomom) (though they're more known).


"Anyway if you were smart, you’d hit me up. So Holla at me girl, but do it fast cuz in a few weeks, I have to leave cuz I have to start Filming my own TV show soon that will be airing sometime this year!!!! You see?"

It turns out Titla Bacteria wanted to appear on Celebrity Rehab. I don't how Tila got the information so soon, but according to TMZ, "Our sources say producers offered Lindsay Lohan $1 million and her own show, but LiLo turned them down. We're thinking a good move on Lindsay's part." The truth is, Tila never had any desire to become drug-free. No. She's far from it. This show was her meal ticket for fame she so desperately seeks. So, Tila failed to contact Lindsay and persuade her to join which led the show being post-poned because "We Got No Big Drunks." Wow. Those words should hint Tila that she has not surpassed Lindsay after all!

So, that explains why Tila was writing these open letters! But wait! It gets better! In response:


Had the show been made, VH1 was likely to give Tila her own aftermath show of living a sober life...or some shit like that. We can sigh a relief it hasn't happened...yet. I can just imagine the little bitch crying like a big retarded baby and desperately striving to remain in her struggling spotlight, fakes a suicide attempt. Turns out Tila wasn't crying wolf. It was a hoax, a joke. Way to go, cunt! Most of your fans are underaged! What kind of messages do you think you're fucking sending to them?!

Just recently, Tila posted this: (courtesy photos by Tilasrotspot)



What a loser.

And now, the present:



Because the bitch asked for an opinion, I'll oblige. Although it sucks to go to jail (I'm sure it does...even though I was never a convict like Tila and sent to prison), getting locked up must be a horrible feeling. However, there have been cases people finally got their act together after their release and saw the light. So, maybe going to jail would actually be...beneficial? I feel sorry for Lindsay because of her parents. They're greedy about fame and used their daughter. Parents aren't suppose to be like them. To me, Lindsay being a celebrity, the only people who'll treat her like a human being instead of some celebrity, is suppose to be her parents, and they didn't provide her what families should give to each other: Genuine love, support, and a shoulder to cry on. They are the opposite. Even though I don't care about the Lohans, and despite how rude I am with Tila, I have a heart of my own and it's called "tough love." I hope Lindsay will get better and have strength to break away whatever that is making her miserable. Yes, I say miserable because she doesn't look happy, and probably isn't. She looks too far from being depressed.

And I hope, no matter how much I am despising Tila, will stop lying and get real help of her own before she really hurts herself. In the meantime, tough love and more bashing.

0 comments: