Sunday, July 25, 2010

0 More Lindsay and Tila does not Respect Your Opinion.

Still, this cunt can't get over the fact Lindsay Lohan continues to ignore her. What's a girl got to do to get Lindsay's attention? ........BLOG and make it sound like you knew and chatted with her!



"She’s the one who stole someone’s car, coked up, busted not once, but TWICE for DUI, blamed other people for her actions..."

Here's an excerpt from Tila is Worse than Lindsay Lohan, Trust Me entry:


Likewise, idiot. According from your "Hooking Up with Tila Tequila" failed book, one of the chapters discusses about you committing a grand theft auto with your friends and took a ride and eventually ditched the stolen vehicle by dumping it into a water. I'm hoping you're joking because it surely wouldn't be a laughing matter if someone broke into your car and did the same shit. Oh, wait. You don't own a car! Gosh, for someone who makes a million per year, you can't afford an actual house and a car of your own, let alone, an alarm clock?

"Coked up", eh?




"Trust me, I have been to jail before, yes I admit it, but I learned a lesson from it."
"I’m sure some of you already know this, but I also went to prison 5 times..."


Never doubted you were an ex-convict, Titla. And the fact that most of your fans who are underage, worries me, truly.

"Seriously! I know this girl in real life. No, we aren’t close friends, but I do know her and chatted and were in the same circle of friends at one point and let me tell you, she is a MESS!"

Another excerpt from Tila's Lindsay Lohan entry:

"SO Lindz….. I literally told my friends a few days ago that it’s so sad that Me, Miss Tila, Once just a Myspace girl turned Reality star, and I now have surpassed Lindsay Lohan! Girl that is sad!!!! Cuz to me, you were the LEGIT SUPERSTAR, THE MOVIE STAR! And now, you have let a once Reality Star, Miss Tila, Surpass you!!! Come on girl!!!!!! I’m not here bashing you!"

"(Note to haters: NO I AM NOT TRYING TO BE HER FRIEND, I KNOW HER AND MET HER IN REAL LIFE MANY TIMES, I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP THIS YOUNG GIRL! SO STOP BEING NEGATIVE ALL THE TIME AND LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR BEFORE JUDGING OTHERS!)"
If you know and met her many times, then, why is tweeting your only way to contact her? Huh? ...Yeah, exactly! She doesn't fucking know you! Quit trying to act like you're somebody when you're still a nobody, if not, at least equivalent to Kate Gosselin, Heidi Montag, or Nadya Suleman (Octomom) (though they're more known).


She doesn't know you. Plain and simple.



"Do you guys see my point? Call me a hater if you want, I don’t give a fuck really… you have your opinions, which I respect everyone’s opinions, but I also have mine!"

Really? Then, please explain these tweets, bitch:


Apparently, a fan (probably no longer now) questioned Titla regarding about Illuminati and believing Lady Gaga is part of it, irritated the whore and therefore, blocked the poor girl for being too opinionated. An excerpt from the HELTER SKELTER book: [pg 627] Those who chose to go with him do so, Dr. Joel Hochman testified, for reasons "which lie within the individuals themselves." In short, there was a need, and Manson seemed to fulfill it. But it was a double process of selection. For Manson decided who stayed. Obviously he did not want anyone who he felt would challenge his authority, cause dissension in the group, or question his dogma. They chose, and Manson chose, and the result was the Family. Those who gravitated to Spahn Ranch and stayed did so because basically they thought and felt alike. This was his raw material [end excerpt].

Oh, Tila, Tila. You're such an ugly bitch. Your entry title should have been DEAR TILA TEQUILA: GROW THE FUCK UP! You don't accept people's opinions and criticism and resort to deleting comments. And to say you "don't delete anything" is very pathetic. You're just as guilty of deleting entries. Remember Jane Tried to Kill Me?

"DEAR TILA TEQUILA,

GROW THE FUCK UP. ACCEPT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES. STOP WHINING. YOU’RE NOT EVEN IN THERE THAT LONG, AND DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES SINCE THIS WAS NOBODY’S FAUL BUT YOUR OWN! ACCEPT YOUR OWN FAULTS, STOP BEING IN DENIAL, AND JUST GROW UP!"


QOCAP

P.S. Here are more evidence Tila admits her fans are underage:

0 comments: