Monday, July 26, 2010

3 Tila's Paparazzi!

Ever since Tila did an interview with some schmuck back in London, it really inspired me to investigate Tila's paparazzi. This clip is a must see with lots of chuckles regarding about paparazzi allegedly working for her. You should read the I Fucked the UK! entry when you get a chance. It's really sad.




MT: But, now that I have a celebrity gossip blog, it's so funny. I called the paparazzi. I'm like, did you get the pictures of Lindsay? Did you go to the court house and I called the other girl, did you get the exclusive interviews? I was like, whoa, wait a minute! What is going on? I know everything and everybody and I'm on top of it! And it's like, it's so strange now. Because I--I um, the people are actually sending me tips about celebrities.

For those who don't pay much attention to the photo credits and information on Titla's gossip site, you may want to start doing that now. For someone who brags about being on top of whatever (beside cocks), sure uses WireImage...excessively. Why the fuck is that? Honestly, I don't know and it's not that important. Here are some samples of Tila displaying photos that aren't hers, doesn't credit, and even watermarks them!






Seriously, Tila! Why the hell do you watermark photos that aren't yours? Stop trying to follow Perez Hilton's steps! You just suck! What's also sad is your definition of "exclusives!" Oh, my fucking God!


You just had to rub our faces and hoping no one will notice. You don't have a fucking paparazzi working for you, bitch! Mr. Bradshaw is your fucking paparazzi! Or should I say, paparazzo? Like a fucking Titla Bacteria you are, go back and edit those posts and accuse me of manipulating those pictures!




MORON.

P.S: Tila tweeted about a paparazzo allegedly stalking the cunt (*coughs laughs*) and got police involved. I took a screenshot of her tweets...ya know, just in case she decides to delete them. I will comment about those after I get some sleep. Good night or good day!

3 comments:

Angii said...

I like the blog. I added you to my blog roll :)

Queen of Copy and Paste said...

I also like your blog, too. : ) Me added you as well. ^___^

Unknown said...

This bitch just doesn't get it. She can fool the 5 fans she has but the rest of the planet ain't buying what she's selling. I'm waiting around for all the image owners to sue her ass to hell and back.