Tuesday, October 26, 2010

18 Cheap Fashion Slut, Plus, Post Birthday Party Bash

UPDATE! Thanks for the wonderful haters!

I can't wait until this whore dies. Where is Jane when we need her?

So, Tila went to Mr. Chow restaurant on her birthday (as opposed to going to Egypt), a place where many celebrities actually go to and believes Jame Franco was there for the purpose of her small party. Thankfully, he got out of there just in time because the skank showed up "two hours" late and had not infected him with whatever disease the whore has. Her little party went swell. What more could a person ask for to complete your birthday party when you have other untalented hated famewhores like Michael Lohan and Kate Major (whom I've never heard of until now) there to celebrate with you? It's like, I'm so jealous!.........NOT.




I'm sure Mr. Lohan would be pleased to know Tila Tequila called his daughter a "coke-face" and got excited after hearing about her jail sentence. This psycho is seriously obsessed with Lindsay and what ways to get closer other than by seducing her father? Out of so many z-list losers, Tila had to pick him. What a sick bitch. Lindsay doesn't like you, period.

Thousands? Yeah, you fucking wish. Just like you thought performing at some sleazy bar was considered a "concert". And what's with this "I have friends" charade? You have friends? Are you for real this time or are you going to file a sexual harassment against Michael Lohan next week and reclaim of having no friends once again?

Tila may have turned 29 or 38, but that doesn't mean she's capable of acting mature. Who the fuck thinks like this at this age? Emilia, I hope you're smarter than this fucking moron and simply say no. Tila has charmed men and kicked them out of her life within a week. To be invited to live in a three-floor mansion for free is too good to be true, so take that sign as dishonesty and walk away. If you don't, you may end up like Casey Johnson. I used to find "I'll give you a tour of my house" funny, but now, I find it annoying as hell. For someone who self-proclaim themselves as a mogul and lives in a small apartment, yeah, I, too, would not want to give my fans a tour either.
Out of all these boring photos, you had to make this one in black and white. Dare I ask why, oh, mighty slutty one? Tila has claimed numerous times she's allergic to alcohol. Don't worry, folks. Tila is very intelligent and it's really a Sparkling Grape Juice. Right, hoe?

UPDATE: Thanks to the haters, it turns out Emilia wasn't there and this photo was taken elsewhere. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

And as for James Franco, if this is his real twitter account, this is what he had to say:


Now, as a mogul, you would expect to afford endless supply of expensive clothes, including shoes, right? First, I want to recap one of her earlier entries regarding about this unspoken rule in the celebrity world. My most favorite trs blogger, Fatty McFatterson, dedicated an entry about this actually. A must read!

For Tila's birthday, she decided to recycle by wearing that inappropriate lingerie outfit and wore shoes she'd worn in UK:
Yes, Tila is very rich and so very mogul! In fact, Mr.Bradshaw insist on dressing this whore up in finest threads for her Las Vegas appearance:

The price? $69.50!

It doesn't end here. Here's another Tila's fashion fiasco written by Fatty:

LOL! Loves it!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Loves it! QOCAP you rock! It's a shame that Fatty quit the Rotspot, but you more than make up for it!

RockitQueen said...

I can't stop giggling at how she's claiming James Franco showed up for her birthday party. If she really believes that, she's nuttier than thought. But if she's saying it just to see if her Army will believe her, she's more evil than I thought.

Imagine James Franco reading her creepy blog entry about him and thinking to himself, "Wow, Tila Tequila has a crush on me! I've been waiting for a girl like her my whole life. Maybe I'll surprise her by coming to her big birthday bash and proclaim my undying love for her!"

Frankly, I think *I* have more of a chance with James Franco than she does!

Queen of Copy and Paste said...

LOL That black and white photo was actually taken elsewhere and not at Mr. Chow's! What the hell are you doing, you stupid bitch?

Joann said...

I like how you don't mince words about your feelings for the skank QOCAP...lol and I feel exactly the same way.

I doubt very seriously if James Franco came to her birthday dinner personally to see her. As if he reads that piece of trash blog of hers and saw what she wrote about him and decided to go see her at Mr. Chow.

I definitely don't believe she BOUGHT a house with 5 bedrooms, she don't have that kind of bank but if she does move into a house with 5 bedrooms it's because she's sharing the house with some other girls or she moved into a whore house. lol.

Her friend Emilia, if that is indeed her friend (it could be someone she just met) moves in with her it's to help to pay the rent and why is she moving anyway? She just moved the first of this year.

They probably told her to move from the complex she's at now because she keeps up too much of a disturbance.

Joann said...

http://networkedblogs.com/9FICr

Misty said...

I hope James Franco eventual gets a Restraining Order against her - wouldn't that just be a hoot and a holler.

This was a great great post Qocap, as always. Thank you for doing it timely - I was anxious to read the whore's lies for a good laugh. At the moment though, I am beyond words. Whore goblin gets more delusional daily.

RockitQueen said...

The hilarity continues. Franco's fansite called her out on Twitter:
#FAIL Tina Tequila @TilaOMG James wasn't at Mr Chow to celebrate yr bday but to toast 127 HOURS w/VanSant & Boyle http://tinyurl.com/2cj5vxw

LOL @ Tina!

Hannah said...

I LOLed so much at Tina Tequila. That is perfect. I think you're exactly right about her motives for hanging out with Michael Lohan. Someone said in the comments on her blog that she probably wants to steal him from Kate Major and marry him so she can be Lindsay's stepmom as a "fuck you." Also somebody found a Radar story where Lindsay said she was humiliated that her dad is hanging out with Tila and they have a quote from Michael saying that he was only there because Tila needed business advice. Even he won't fess up to being friends with her. It's just too sad, and a little too funny.

Joann said...

Ok guys..here we go. I hope Gary has a good case, it sticks and this biatch goes down...big time.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/10/court-documents-tila-tequilas-ex-boyfriend-files-tro-claims-kidnapping-and

BigPoppaPhat said...

Who knows, when it come to Tila and her ilk, who knows what's real and not. These people will do anything to make a headline.

Joann said...

@BigPoppaPhat...that's what I was thinking. I should have said "I hope Gary has a legit case and it sticks".

I looked at the video again of her arriving at her birthday dinner and when one of paps ask her if she was involved in a kidnapping she calmly says "me...I don't know" and kept walking.

That leads me to believe her and Gary cooked this up together for publicity or Tila really did what Gary accused her of.

If it was me and I didn't know anything about this whether it was a publicity stunt or an actual kidnapping, the first reaction me or any normal person would have is to stop dead in our tracks and say to the paps "what kidnapping, who got kidnapped and what has it got to do with me" or something along those lines.

Her reaction was totally different. It's like she already knew what they were talking about.

Queen of Copy and Paste said...

Man, that kidnapping allegation is just too ridiculous. Tila Tequila is a crazy fugly bitch. That's a fact, but to actually stoop to this level? Wow. Just. Wow. IMO, it's all bullshit and just a publicity stunt.

Joann said...

OMG if you guys have not seen this you need to watch. I hope this dude has proof of what he is saying on here especially about Casey Johnson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flLYRQrPiWM&feature=player_embedded

Misty said...

Wow. I don't know what to make of it. I looked at the Radar article and watched the youtube vid. If this is a hoax, Garry is deeping himself deep in shit. Garry seemed sober and coherent in the youtube vid - I know a lot of crazies can seem that way, but I mean there was something that just seriously sounded legit in his demeanor, voice, affect.

There is probably truth in the middle somewhere. What I think is funny as hell though, is the picture on Radar makes the whore bitch look like a psycho. Nice weave slut!

Garry may have been caught up with Tila once, much like her AOI maybe he believed the lies thinking he was hooked up with a real hollywood "star".

I have been optimistic about Tila's downfall before and have always been disappointed. However, I find myself silently praying, okay I'm actually shouting to the heavens - please God let this be true.

The only nudge I feel is the whole arriving at the b-day dinner, she knew something was up, really, unless she was shocked or something but I don't know. What concerns me is the allegation about Casey's death. Seriously, the Johnson family has suffered enough, if this is another hoax, publicity stunt then - please God may they both burn in hell. Well, the whore is already heading that way, but maybe she will get the bowels for enternity for this.

Misty said...

Sorry about all the spelling errors, I really need to proof read.

Misty said...

this comment from the TMZ website was worth the copy and paste:

I know both Garry and Tila. Tila is a sociopathic nutjob. Garry has always been totally chill, compassionate guy. This story is so far-fetched, I find it hard to believe from anyone. Garry has never been a fame-whore in the same vein most fame-whores are formed. He wants success and recognition in his field (photography) but he always has come off as legit and credible and I've never known him to pad the truth or create stories out of whole cloth.

If Garry says this happened, no matter how absurd, I'd err on the side of believing him. He's a private guy, why would he throw out something so unbelievable and kill all chances of a legitimate career and private life?

Tila on the other hand, is just crazy enough to do this. She has at least one friend who is a private pilot, so it wouldnt be a big deal for him to do her a favor. I imagine if they drugged up the girl enough to shut her up, but not pass out, they could get her on board a private plane and fly her anywhere.

Posted at 12:25 PM on Oct 27, 2010 by taurus

Queen of Copy and Paste said...

I would like to request further discussions about this allegation be posted at the newest entry. Thank you. :)

Abbie Normal said...

Whoever told Mr. Bradshaw he had a gift for fashion needs to be slapped. Hard.